--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

lacks a little bit in humor

First of all I really enjoyed most of the drawings in this collab, even if I'm still trying to understand why one of the authors draw the characters blind, apart from that there are some impressive drawing skills among you, and I would like to remark the credit scene.
The organization in this collab like the menu, the scene select and the replay button are amazing, simply very artistic.
The only downside is the lack of humor in most of the scenes, jokes that have been used many times before and some of them predictable and simple not funny.. Nevertheless, I would like to note scene 3 as the most funny for this collab and also scene 11.

But keep the good work :P

Ocarina of Stupidity II Ocarina of Stupidity II

Funny moments xD

Zelda voice simply owned lol
The only thing I would like to point out is the fact that the sound quality is a bit poor :X it would be nice if you could improve ;)
as for the rest it's a great work :D

DarkLink777 responds:

No, I cannot improve the sound quality, as that would make the already-noticeable lag in sound even more so.

Thanks, though. =)

The Real Mortal Kombat 3 The Real Mortal Kombat 3

different but still good

yeah this one was diferent from the others ( more figthing scenes) but it was still good, and i'm starting to think that it was liu kang who ate all the cookies, i only am a little decepted about the voice in scorpion i liked much more in the first real mortal kombat, but i like your works anyway

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

you made some justice

yeah i'm left hand too and i am having some big troubles drawing my works because when i draw with a pencil i draw really nice things! this mouse of the computer doesn't make justice lol!
but now about the flash this is the best tutorial ever seen around here great job( specially when you are left hand too lol) i got my questions awswered and i learnt a lot! thank you!

DingoEatingFuzz responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it and learned from it. Left Hander Pride!!

penguin feast penguin feast

funny lol

funny really! i really like it! i enjoyed this game!
the onoly thing is you should do an update about the main menu were it says play and instructions, you could give it a little background( the game background should do the job!).

cool work i like it!

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

i agree with the guy who write before me

really good. pretty easy to! thanks i was neading someone to tell how to do buttons on flash. YOU ROCK!